Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Script

My name is ____

Im with Sun Energy; we do attic insulation and save homeowners over 30% on their electric bill.

You may have heard, I helped Maria and Ken save about $140 a month on their power bill with attic insulation

Im setting up free, inspections, on how i can save you over 30% on your electric bill.

----------------------------------
Im available tomorrow around 10am if you're available and we can sit down and I can explain how it all works?

Is that a good time for you?

Okay and you are the property owner correct? Great.

And just to confirm the address we have here is ________correct?

Ill give you a heads up call before coming out, just to make sure its still a good time for you, what number should I call you at?

Thank you and may name is ______ and Ill see you then.

(Make sure to get name, email, phone, address, appointment time and date into sales rabbit)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.